The product is time-resolved immunofluorescence quantitative diagnostic tests
Use with our time-resolved quantitative detection equipment (purchased separately)
Reaction time: 5 min
Measuring range: 0.2 - 10mg/L
Market ForAsia；Africa；North Amercia；South Amercia；Middle Asia；Europe
Production ServiceFactory Brands；OEM Service；Uncut Sheet Supply
Clinical significance of testing:
Please refer to the instructions attached to the product and consult your local doctor or clinic for comprehensive and accurate information.
1. The thermal paper printout;
2. Display the results on the screen of instrument;
3. Lab Information System (LIS) result display;
4. Hospital Information System (HIS) result display;
5. Applicable languages: Chinese, English, German, French.